Here are our rules of the Puppy in my Pocket: Adventures in Pocketville Wiki, please read the following, obey the rules and have fun editing.
- Be polite and kind to each other and help out making this wiki look the best it can be!
- Please be careful of what you say; words that are swear words or with dirty meanings is prohibited, as it is considered very rude and impolite.
- Treat each other the way you want to be treated. Cyber-bullying is not how we run this wiki!
- Images about the show are allowed to be uploaded. However, any unacceptable pictures with strong language or extreme sexual or violent themes, will be deleted and reported to administrators, which will result in the uploader getting a temporary block. Art that is considered “fetish art” will also count as an inappropriate image.
- If you wish to make a fanfic about the show, go ahead, just make sure it has acceptable language and maturity in it. Make sure the fanfics are PG-to-PG-13 only; any higher will be given a warning or be banned.
- Do not spam on any of the article blogs, talk pages or user profiles of any other user of this wiki, and no removing anything from article pages or user profiles. If so, you will be given a warning and then blocked for a short period of time. If you have not learned a lesson after the first time and continue to do so, you will be blocked for a longer period of time.
- If you have been blocked for more than three times, you will be blocked infinitely.
- Have fun editing on this wiki!
Invites not needed; I do not run my Wiki that way.
All users are welcome to join this Wiki, as you do not need an invitation to join. We are very fair people here, and all are invited. As long as you are a fan of Puppy in my Pocket: Adventures in Pocketville, you will be greeted kindly. If you are not a fan, that is a-okay with us too, as long as you are kind and nice to others. Anyone who does not respect the users of this wiki or its admins will be warned before being blocked. Trolls of any kind are forbidden on this wiki and will be blocked if they cause any trouble.
If anyone breaks any of the rules more than they should be, they will be given a long period or infinite block. It is your choice, so please be careful about what you do or say around administrators and other users. If any user removes/vandalizes pictures or information on a page, user profile, or message wall, that user will be fairly warned then blocked. If they still don't listen, a minor block will be at least 2 hours to a week. Major blocks will be 2 weeks to even infinite, if the user refuses to listen to any reason given.
Even if they are not signed in. Unregistered/A Wiki Contributors are forbidden from editing pages. If they want to edit a page, they need to ask for permission to an administrator on the site. An infinite block will be placed if A Wiki Contributor edits without an administrator's permission.
Wiki Chat Rules
For those who are less impatient than others, please remember if someone you have been talking to does not respond, it is best advised if you wait. We all need to be patient with other users who have not responded to anyone’s comments on the Wiki Chat. The other user might have connection problems, their messages are not going through, they might be busy, or has forgotten about themselves being on the Wiki Chat. If at any point a user has not responded to your message on the Wiki Chat, please do not have a meltdown. Be patient and wait for the user you have been talking to get back on and respond back. Also, please follow the main protocol rules, as they are very important.
Also take note that some people might be busy doing things in real life, so do not jump to conclusions and start making a fuss if no one has responded to your messages. If one user continues to cause drama for other users or for users on the Chat, they will be kicked off and blocked until they cool down, and that is completely your choice to do, if you like it or not. All of you have a choice: be calm and wait for someone to respond, or have a meltdown on the chat and get blocked from the chat for one week.
These are the few basic rules anyone can follow on the Wiki Chat:
- Spamming isn't allowed; please do not spam on the chat with nonsense or silly words or emotions. Posting lyrics from a song lyrics is alright, but not too much.
- Patience with other users is very important. If they have not responded to you, they might be busy, so please wait. If they still have not responded yet, then you may politely PM message them to respond to you.
- Treat others with respect, the way that you want to be treated yourself.
- Be careful of what you say. Please do not use any swearing or words with dirty meanings. Using asterisks (*) is allowed, but typing down the actual swear words will give you an immediate 2 week block from the chat.
- Anything with contents that are over 13 are not allowed, PG to PG-13 violence is allowed.
- Any inappropriate pictures will be instantly deleted.
- Roleplaying is allowed. Main chat roleplays are PG to PG-13 only, as no one is allowed to go over PG -13 on the main chat.